Tail lights

I don´t know if you guys have noticed that my tail lights look out of place, well that´s because they are not original pieces.

I guess the previous owner had the upper parts made up.

Anyways, since the exterior hasn´t been my priority in this project I never got replacements, however I wanted them to look a bit nicer and experiment with paint so I did this:

Took them out and sanded them, removed all the markings and lettering,

masked the reflectors,

And went on happy painting,

I used glass paint applied with a brush. Flatten down when dry and then sprayed 2 coats of clear coat.

They look ace!

I owe you guys the pictures of the finished product, check back later :)

No comments: